Thursday 9 November 2017

Book Week Character Dress Up Day Term 4 Week 4


Red and White aka Read and Write
Celebrating: Where’s Wally’s 30th Anniversary and Dr Seuss’s 60th Anniversary

As part of Literacy Week there is a dress up day to come as your favourite book character.



Screenshot 2017-11-10 at 1.51.47 PM.png


Screenshot 2017-11-07 at 9.51.34 AM.png









Who’s your favourite book character and why?

My favourite book character is Hermione Granger from the Harry Potter series. She is my favourite character because she is so witty and we have so many things in common. I have the gryffindor robes from last year, and I have her wand. I am also very good at her voice and her british accent because I’m ¾ british myself.

Her personality includes: witty, bookworm, kind, intelligent and hard-working. So, we have a lot in common. This is what she looks like:

Screenshot 2017-11-07 at 9.52.36 AM.png














No comments:

Post a Comment