Thursday 2 November 2017

Athletics Reflection Term 4 Week 3

Athletics Reflection

How well did I use a growth mindset to stay positive when the competition got tough?
Even though sometimes it got hard, I tried my best.


Did I manage to achieve my athletics goals and why/why not?
My athletics goal was to get in the top 3 in something, and I got 3rd in long distance so I completed it.


In what ways did I represent my House well in the competition?
I represented my house well because I wore the Rātā colours and I tried my best. I cheered on my house.


What did I do well and how do I know?
I think I did long distance well because I got in the top 3. I am proud because I didn't want to do it in the first place so when I did it, I actually got a placing in the top 3!


What was challenging and how do I know?
High jump was challenging because the bar you had to jump over kept getting higher and higher and I jumped to my limit.


What am I most proud of and why?
I am most proud of long distance because I came in the top 3.

No comments:

Post a Comment